Steak & Zo
Second or First Degree Cook wanted for Tapas Restaurant in The Netherlands!
WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WORK?
Introduction about the job & the restaurant / hotel
Our client is a restaurant located in Ede, a small town in The Netherlands. They’re looking for a Second degree cook to join their kitchen team. In their restaurant the guest can enjoy tasty dishes with matching drinks in a casual and cozy atmosphere.
Name of the vacancy & Tasks
Second or First Degree cook | Ede
- Prepping kitchen equipment and ingredients to be ready to use
- Responsible for one section in the kitchen
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
Concept / menu of the restaurant
Hours per week
Drivers license (B) needed
No, it is not required.
WHAT WE OFFER
Hourly wage (bruto)
€ 13,02 – €14,52 Depending on experience. Weekly payments.
Will be arranged for you. Costs: € 33,50 per week
Yes, you will have a private bedroom and shared common rooms. The housing cost is of €91-, per week.
Pick-up from airport / train-station to your accommodation
Included (free of charge)